WTS: Canon Lenses (28-70mm, 70-200mm, 35mm)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kokomo1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    I work semi professionally doing photography and recently upgraded my two main work horse lenses to the latest version. I also am selling off one additional lens which is considered one of Canon finest which seldom gets used by me. (I shoot sports action, marching band, & color guard.) All gear is carefully stored and cared for.

70-200 f2.8L IS - Excellent condition with minor wear on tripod foot. Includes box, case, hood, and paperwork. It has a Hoya Pro Digital filter on the front since new. The glass is pristine. Recently returned from Canon Professional Services clean and check service. $1600 (Purchased new.)

28-70 f2.8L - Excellent condition. Includes case, hood, box, and paperwork. It has a Hoya Pro Digital filter on front. Glass is pristine and lens is almost flawless. $800 While this is an older lens, it is unlikely you will ever find one is better condition. Looks new! (Purchased used in 2005.)

35mm f1.4L - Excellent condition. Includes case, hood, box, and paperwork. The glass is pristine. Recently returned from Canon Professional Services clean and check service. $1200 Considered one of Canon's best lenses ever. (Purchased new.)

I'm located in Kokomo and can travel to Indy, Lafayette, Marion or about an hour or so in any direction.

Please PM or email direct - Jim.R.Hunt @ sbcglobal.net

Last edited:
    Top Bottom