• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Hey you jerk this is the old man YELLING at you! I do not remember you inviting me over for dinner when we were talking on the phone earlier!!!!!!!!
    Did our conversation have anything to do with this sudden need for the best tasting meat out there?
    Man that does look good though, tell Kaylin and Josh to eat some for PaPaw!!!!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Hey dude your mother would like to know when you are going to get around to fixing some deer the way she likes it, which involves "BACON". You should have known better then put a pic up like this and not expect to hear about it!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    You are right Hoosier8 rule is if you dont have enough to share "SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK". But to put a picture like this on the site for everyone to see and make the taste buds simply go berserk and then not invite the people who were there for you when:
    1. You were sick and needed someone to say "Oh you little weenie be a man and toughen up
    2. The night before opening morning you realize you forgot to buy extra ammo and he would call and I would say sure! No problem $5.00 a round for 12 gauge slugs.
    3. He would call and say I got a deer can I hang it in your garage for now? And being the old man Iam I would say sure no problem I will even skin it and quarter it out for you. ( of course Iam not real good at this and it seems I always screw up the backstraps, a couple of the rear hind roast and have to "THROW THEM AWAY" sorry about the Cbarnett.
    I mean everything his mother and I have done for him over the years and you see the gratitude he shows, got to see a picture but did not even get a "SNIFF".

Top Bottom