Capitol Hill Cemetery vandalized... (corrected)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    Reposting from another site...

Posted by Cambridge City PD

Today it was discovered that some individual/individuals destroyed the Capitol Hill Cemetery on the east side of town. The amount of destruction is sickening. It is believed that the damage occurred within the last couple of weeks and we would like to ask the public for assistance with the investigation. If anyone knows who committed this act or has any information at all please contact us at 765-478-1231. As more information becomes available, we will post updates.

1648918276816.png

1648918308830.png

1648918420088.png

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Maybe instead of coddling people, start making them FIX what they did.
    Actually commit some $ and labor.
    And apologize IN PERSON to the families.

I broke something as a kid, my dad walked me into a hardware store for ME to buy the replacement, then over to actually fix it, and apologize.

I was told, that you must have the apology AND the restitution. Otherwise it doesn't work.
    And, an apology coming from the Dad or Mom does NOT count. It has to be from the one that did the damage.

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    I was told, that you must have the apology AND the restitution. Otherwise it doesn't work.
    And, an apology coming from the Dad or Mom does NOT count. It has to be from the one that did the damage.

... and my dad made it clear that there was no 'dishonor' in screwing up, if one owns up and takes responsibility for ones actions. Screwing up and not owning up to it marks one for life. If not in the mind of others, in your own mind.

Top Bottom