• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Went to the Linton walmart this past friday for two items. One of the items was a dozen red roses for a Mother's Day gift for my wife. The other item was a bottle of Stabil. When I got to the checkout register, the cashier asked for my ID. I respectfully declined and asked her why she needed to see my ID. She stated that I had to be 21 to purchase the Stabil. I told her I was over 21 and that ended the conversation. Bagged up and left.

Now, I can understand that there are precursor items that can be bought over the counter to make illegal drugs. My question is this-what does the magic number 21 have to do with purchasing what is perceived to be a precursor chemical?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    It's a Walmart policy and the age requirement is 18 not 21. It has more to do with chemicals kids huff to get high than "precursor" for Heisenberg wannabes.

Same policy for computer duster, model cement, etc.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I got carded trying to buy oil for my truck when I was 17. They said I had to be 18 to buy oil. I left all my stuff on the belt and just walked out. Didn't have a problem buying it at Autozone.

Top Bottom