• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Not so much a prank as it's an example of how moronic people really are.

BTW, if you haven't played Cards Against Humanity it's a lot of fun. You just need to have a very sick and twisted sense of humor and not be easily offended.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I mean I don't this should even qualify as a prank...they said they were selling bull****, they sold bull****. :lmfao:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I read (complete blind guess) this as a guy/group of guys who made a TON of money off something as ridiculous as their twisted thoughts. They have made WAY more money than they expected and in their arrogance they thought it would be funny to do this. They were making a statement against Black Friday, but they removed their only product from their shelves and instead sold their customers feces. These cards are an extension of the personalities of the founders, not just some silly game invented. No, I've never played. :twocents:

Many of the people who bought it were probably parents or others who simply heard about the game, knew someone they care about wanted the game, and purchased this since it's the only product on the page. And this is what they got. :facepalm:

Edit: last year's "prank" was to raise price $5 on Black Friday. We'd call that gouging, they thought it was funny.

On Black Friday 2013, the creators unveiled an "anti-sale" where the price was raised five dollars much to the enjoyment and popularity of fans and media. Despite its higher price, the game went on to maintain its best-selling status on Amazon and even had a minor spike in sales during that period of time.[13] The following year, to "help you experience the ultimate savings on Cards Against Humanity", the game and its expansions were removed from the online store entirely, and replaced by "Bull****"—a box containing literal bull feces that retailed for US$6.[14] Over 30,000 boxes were sold.[15]

Last edited:

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    BTW, if you haven't played Cards Against Humanity it's a lot of fun. You just need to have a very sick and twisted sense of humor and not be easily offended.

My friends and I are a bit twisted and have a lot of fun playing it. We do have a rule, though, that anyone may tear up and throw away any card at any time. Yes, there are a very few cards that are too sick even for us. :):

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    From what I'm reading it said multiple times on the website that you would be receiving actual feces :laugh:

Though the page link only showed a typical Cards Against Humanity-styled box, complete with Helvetica Bold font and a cartoon version of a poo drawn on the side, the purchase page assured shoppers that the box contained "literal feces, from an actual bull." The site advised shoppers who spend $6 on this curio to "fertilize your garden, adorn a festive tree, or surprise a loved one with the gift of poop." The company spent most of Friday morning assuring its Twitter followers, again and again, that yes, this box will contain nothing more than poop.

http://jezebel.com/cards-against-humanity-sold-boxes-of-****-to-protest-bl-1665004740

"Are you selling any of your normal products today? No.
    Is this actually poop? Yes.
    Is it also something that’s not poop? No.
    Can I return it when I realize that it’s actually just poop? No.
    Is the poop dangerous? No. The poop is sterilized.
    Is it legal to mail poop? Only one way to be sure.
    Why is the poop only $6? Through the magic of incredible Black Friday super-savings."

Cards Against Humanity sells 30,000 boxes of actual poop to mock holiday consumerism - Your Community

Top Bottom