• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Hey guys. I dont know a lot about this brand but I have a chance to buy one for what seems to be less than half price. It is a 3-9X40 Conquest, and is either new in the box or like new in the box. I can get it for less than 250 out the door.

Is this a good deal? Can you guys tell me what you think about Zeiss optics.

Mike

Homebrew

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Hey guys. I dont know a lot about this brand but I have a chance to buy one for what seems to be less than half price. It is a 3-9X40 Conquest, and is either new in the box or like new in the box. I can get it for less than 250 out the door.

Is this a good deal? Can you guys tell me what you think about Zeiss optics.

Mike

Zeiss is one of the premier optics companies in the world. That's a $400 scope any day of the week. If you don't want it, I'll buy it!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    im in the process of becoming a zeiss dealer although. that is a incredible price. buy it now!!

zeiss produces some of the best glass in the busines. you wont go wrong with that scope and that price. the conquest is pretty much the bottom of the zeiss barrel but that barrel is a very hard one to beat. the top of their product line includes scopes like the the diavari and hensoldt

Top Bottom