• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    can you? i have tickets to the game saturday. i dont really want to be robbed or murdered walking to my car at 11 or midnight after the game

can you carry?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Legally yes but it is against the rules of the stadium, I have carried to Colts games in the past

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    they probably pat you down now dont they? i havent been since i was little. a full size beretta might be hard to keep secret lol

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I would suggest ankle holster or smartcarry...2 places I doubt they would feel.

I wonder if they would allow you to return to your car to put it away if discovered, prior to entry to the stadium. Or if they would take your ticket, rip it up, prone you out, and stomp a mud hole in ya?

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    the last time i went, all they do is have you hold your arms out and run their hands down your side from pits to waist. so carried in the small of your back or by your junk you should be fine or ankle holster as others have suggested.

br2710

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Wayne County
    I would not take if they find it you won't get in . Look on the ticket I think it states no weapon. There are a million cops out on the streets after the game. I wouldn't worry about getting mugged. GO JETS

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I would not take if they find it you won't get in . Look on the ticket I think it states no weapon. There are a million cops out on the streets after the game. I wouldn't worry about getting mugged. GO JETS

BOO to you
    I have had season tickets for years, and i have never seen them search more then your waste and arms. In these cold months they will pat down heavy jackets and ask to remove hats:dunno:. At the gate there will be many lines, men have to be searched by a male and women by a female. The women seemed to have a stricker search since all purses are searched. I dont carry to the game but know of some who have via ankle holster. You will be surprised the amount of cops you will see at the gate and all around the stadium. As you enter they play a recording stating no weapons or missile-like objects :rolleyes:. That being said be enjoy yourself and the game. GOOOOOOO COLTS.

br2710

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Wayne County
    I knew that would get a reaction! I have been a Chicago Bears fan sence 1985 and I wasn't about to change to the Colts after they snuck out of Baltimore in the middle of the night. Were you a Colts fan when they had losing season after losing season? If so you are a true fan. You never heard about the Colts on the news and no one carried their merchandise when they were losing. Now with many winning seasons there are Colts fans everywhere. I guess all I'm tring to say is that it is easy to root for a winner. This weekend my 2 favorite NFL teams are the Bears and the Jets

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    BOO to you
    I have had season tickets for years, and i have never seen them search more then your waste and arms. In these cold months they will pat down heavy jackets and ask to remove hats:dunno:. At the gate there will be many lines, men have to be searched by a male and women by a female. The women seemed to have a stricker search since all purses are searched. I dont carry to the game but know of some who have via ankle holster. You will be surprised the amount of cops you will see at the gate and all around the stadium. As you enter they play a recording stating no weapons or missile-like objects :rolleyes:. That being said be enjoy yourself and the game. GOOOOOOO COLTS.

I was at a pre-season game, 2? years ago - LOTS of police at / near the stadium - BUT ... where you must park ? ZILCH. NADA. ... I had my LTCH, but nothing to carry at the time ... so I was on condition Orange when I left there, until safely IN the car.

and GO COLTS

AJBB87

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Here
    Just get a concealed carry badge. When they find your pistol you can whip out the badge and they will let you through...

That's what the badges are for.

Right...?

:laugh:

AJB

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I knew that would get a reaction! I have been a Chicago Bears fan sence 1985 and I wasn't about to change to the Colts after they snuck out of Baltimore in the middle of the night. Were you a Colts fan when they had losing season after losing season? If so you are a true fan. You never heard about the Colts on the news and no one carried their merchandise when they were losing. Now with many winning seasons there are Colts fans everywhere. I guess all I'm tring to say is that it is easy to root for a winner. This weekend my 2 favorite NFL teams are the Bears and the Jets

i can understand your hatred coming from a Bears fan. Since 1985 was the last year they won a chip and considering the fact the beating the colts put on them @ superbowl XLI. Remember how you felt :Dafter Hester ran back that opening kickoff??? I remember how I felt :xmad:.
    And since I was still sucking on a passy in 1984 when they snaked from B'more I really have no hard feelings. As for being a colts fan when they had losing season after losing season, my parents have been season ticket holders since 1987 and Ive seen the good and the bad. Most of us logical fans knows when mannings gone so are the colts.
    BTW I cheer for the bears in the NFC most of my family is from northern indiana and their all bout them bears.

br2710

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Wayne County
    i can understand your hatred coming from a Bears fan. Since 1985 was the last year they won a chip and considering the fact the beating the colts put on them @ superbowl XLI. Remember how you felt :Dafter Hester ran back that opening kickoff??? I remember how I felt :xmad:.
    And since I was still sucking on a passy in 1984 when they snaked from B'more I really have no hard feelings. As for being a colts fan when they had losing season after losing season, my parents have been season ticket holders since 1987 and Ive seen the good and the bad. Most of us logical fans knows when mannings gone so are the colts.
    BTW I cheer for the bears in the NFC most of my family is from northern indiana and their all bout them bears.

YOU ARE DEFFINATLY A REAL TRUE COLTS FAN!!!:yesway::yesway:
    Good luck Saturday have a great time at the game.
    3 Years ago the Bears and the Colts played a preseason game and we went to RCA dome and had a great time.

I think the Pats will win the super bowl.:noway::noway:

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    yea im not worried around the stadium. the crowd of people and cops are gonna be outragous. its where you have to park that people thin out . i dont have an ankle holster and a full size beretta wont fit there anyway so ill just tough it out, it isnt that big of a deal i was just curious.

and btw my parents had season tickets from the 80's thru 1998 after peytons first year and they went 3-13. we dropped them thinking there was no hope. well how we were wrong lol im not a fair weather fan i know the colts will SUCK after manning is gone, just going to enjoy it now while i can!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom