• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Okay, so I'm planning on going to the Indiana Auto Show tomorrow, and was wondering what the Convention Center's policy was on carrying. I tried to find it on their website but had no luck. I also tried searching on here and had no luck, or just got tired of searching and gave up. Anyone on here carry to the convention center? Had any problems carrying there; medal detectors, pat downs, etc. I'm thinking CC either XD40sc, in the crossbreed @ 4:30, or LCP front pant pocket? Any help would be appreciated.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    i know 2 years ago my friend cc'ed in there. i do not remember any detectors or anything like that. think just like a movie, pay and get a ticket then give the person at the door the ticket and be set.

sorry i cant give you a def. answer.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I sometimes exhibit there for trade shows as part of my job. I cc there all the time and have never had an issue or seen any sign that says it is prohibited

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    For the most part, the Convention Center is no problem. They have certain events in there on occasion where I have seen metal detectors and wands. But those generally are political type events.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Okay, so I'm planning on going to the Indiana Auto Show tomorrow, and was wondering what the Convention Center's policy was on carrying. I tried to find it on their website but had no luck. I also tried searching on here and had no luck, or just got tired of searching and gave up. Anyone on here carry to the convention center? Had any problems carrying there; medal detectors, pat downs, etc. I'm thinking CC either XD40sc, in the crossbreed @ 4:30, or LCP front pant pocket? Any help would be appreciated.

I work downtown, and regularly walk through the Convention Center, and often go into various rooms where events of various sorts are happening, and have never had an issue of any sort.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Thanks, for the input! went down there today and walked around for a few hours. Carried the XD40sc in a CBST and had no problems. Even went and walked around downtown and ate lunch at Hooters. Overall good day! Thanks again for the input.

Top Bottom