carry at events where politicians are present.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I wouldn't be surprised if he owns an Italian rifle...

Now that is just insul...oh, I do own a Beretta CX4. Dang it!

"line of sight" and "President" probably shouldn't be used together. You've now activated a line of code in a NSA computer somewhere.

Please, I was a gun owner in the Clinton years. Been on "the list" for a while.

That's like 600 miles away, though.

Perfect storm. multiple counter protests planned, Hydrofest boat race is this weekend so several streets already closed including those into downtown from the interstate, and the Red Hot Chili PIPERS are playing the Victory Theater - a block from my office and across the street from the Trump event.

So I guess not all the dudes in skirts will be protesters.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I have shaken the hand of a couple of Governors & been in the Governors office for the signing of the Lifetime LTCH & Castle Law (before the unconstitutional GFZ was created in the Capitol & State Office Complex!!!) while armed. The state is not supposed to have "roving GFZs" anymore, but the USSS can declare a venue as a federal GFZ if they are protecting certain officials. I don't know of anyone outside of the Executive Branch that is afforded that status, though. Heck, I came face to face w/ Andre Carson a few years ago in a Target while very well armed!! (Guess I could've done us all a favor at that point .... if I wanted to go to prison for the rest of my life! :):)

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Politicians being the worry warts that they are, and especially those that espouse a "radical" point of view will not want any "armed citizens" near them, unless the politicians hired them. It's a survival thing, I think.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom