• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Are these belts being talked about for owb carrying or are they either or belts. I only iwb carry at the 4 to 5oclock. The only leather belt i own is a braided belt i have had for 20 years atleast which works fine for me.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Are these belts being talked about for owb carrying or are they either or belts. I only iwb carry at the 4 to 5oclock. The only leather belt i own is a braided belt i have had for 20 years atleast which works fine for me.
    I wear my Daltech SuperBio everyday. Carrying IWB or not, jeans or Khaki's or a suit...

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    If you been packing it for 20 years it works just fine for you. Practice makes perfect. 20 years is a lot of practice and mussel memory. All the better if it works for you. Why change horses in mid stream?

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    If you been packing it for 20 years it works just fine for you. Practice makes perfect. 20 years is a lot of practice and mussel memory. All the better if it works for you. Why change horses in mid stream?
    Might have miss understood something in my post. I have had the same belt for that long and only been legally carring since it was made so in 21' without a permission dlip.

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Might have miss understood something in my post. I have had the same belt for that long and only been legally carring since it was made so in 21' without a permission dlip.
    OK, the OP was asking specifically about a carry belt. So most of the answers are geared to that end. All have good reviews from the responses, mine n particular is an either/or depending on how the holster is attached to the belt. I’m going to assume they are all like that. Can’t/won’t speak to anything legal or not legal.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    OWB is going to probably require a stiffer belt than IWB. Strong side carry will probably require a slightly more stiff belt than centerline / AIWB carry.

If you carry centerline / AIWB - you'll want a not-as-stiff belt that'll help move more with your body. And you'll have to get used to that not-as-stiff-ness. Guess we all do as we get older...

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    Ares Aegis. Just the regular, haven't tried their extra stiff version. I have the metal buckle and it is pretty large and protrusive. Great belt though. Have worn it daily for probably close to 10 years. It is expensive compared to the Kore. May give that a shot next. The plastic makes me leary, but with the testimony, I can't argue that!

Top Bottom