• ...and so much more!
  • Taurus the turtle

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I carry the revolver most of the time, so that’s what I wanted to shoot. I also have a shield and some other smaller guns. If you guys think I slowed the match down too much or anything like that, I can bring something else. Asking for opinions on a message board can only cause me pain and anguish, but I thought I would throw it out there.

At least I didn’t try to show up with a PCC under my shirt!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I carry the revolver most of the time, so that’s what I wanted to shoot. I also have a shield and some other smaller guns. If you guys think I slowed the match down too much or anything like that, I can bring something else. Asking for opinions on a message board can only cause me pain and anguish, but I thought I would throw it out there.

At least I didn’t try to show up with a PCC under my shirt!

IMO, shoot the revolver if that’s what you usually carry. I didn’t even notice you were the revolver guy until about halfway through, so you weren’t slowing things down too much.

Kudos for showing up and running the thing (and pretty well!).

Last edited:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That was a lot of fun. Don't get to shoot my USGI 1911 much. (It's a Union Switch and signal frame, but that is the only thing that is original, everything else is new parts put on by Red River Army Depot in the 80s)

The USGI M12 holster really slows stuff down I know. But at least I have the MP thumb break retention strap for it. I would have been really slow using the retention flap. I was going to use the lanyard that goes with the setup but I didn't know if that was allowed so I left it off.

I don't shoot pistols a lot, mostly my GI longarms.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The USGI M12 holster really slows stuff down I know.

They are really great holsters for retaining a pistol whilst falling down ravines/out of tree stands/etc. I've done some hands on-testing. :D

Great match!

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    You have always been a A$$.

FIFY

Don't forget the little people that you have squashed on your rise to stardom.
    As usual a great time last night and good to meet some new shooters. See you at the next one.

Top Bottom