• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Here is the link to the scores.
    Thanks for coming out everyone. I hope you found it to be fun and valuable. The gender barrier was broken tonight and that was nice. Thanks for all of the extra help on scoring and RO ing and putting things away. Hope to see you all next time.

I procrastinated and Kelly in Avon took the last spot and so I missed this one.

So did TurfDoctor go from pre Op to post Op?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I procrastinated and Kelly in Avon took the last spot and so I missed this one.

So did TurfDoctor go from pre Op to post Op?
    Time for another anonymous call to ICE. NadsZero is going back to El Salvador

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I am attempting to explore the full potential of the 10mm with my handloads. ;)
    Probably best suited for outdoors though.

Surprised fights weren't breaking out over your brass. :):

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;RAPkROXKLJw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAPkROXKLJw[/video]

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    That was fun, sorry for all the noise but I needed to get that gun out of the safe. I should have practiced a little more with it first.
    I for one enjoyed having that flame thrower in the mix. I applaud you for bringing a 10MM to compete with. This match is always on my "must do" list and the most enjoyable match I've ever competed in.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I for one enjoyed having that flame thrower in the mix. I applaud you for bringing a 10MM to compete with. This match is always on my "must do" list and the most enjoyable match I've ever competed in.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

That gun makes me smile every time I shoot it. It was unfortunate that I learned my mag springs were getting weak. I tried downloading my mags so they didnt hit the floor so hard and that was the malfunctions I had

Top Bottom