• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Well, fun as it may be, I have concluded that the four inch K-frame .38 is less than competitive in 2018. But, you know, you just gotta balance that against how cool you look and how much you impressed the ladi-uh, middle aged men.

I think fire while retreating and then taking and firing from cover could work with the venue, depending on what the minimum range for those bullet traps is. People would have to be more careful to stay before the ending firing line and not just the starting line, though.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I managed to pick up speed and compromise accuracy at the same time. Still very fun as always. Thanks all that worked to put it on!

Thats my stumbling block I don't want to sacrifice accuracy. more practice I guess

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I really enjoyed the mix of stages, too much fun.. Best realistic practice/training I can imagine. Great job Coach.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have a swinger to use. I was worried that it was to gamey for this crowd.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    We have a swinger to use. I was worried that it was to gamey for this crowd.
    I forgot about that swinger you have hidden in the back. Drag that rascal out. You don't know what you don't know and the place to see what it's like to hit something moving is the carry gun match rather than a lethal force situation. I wouldn't consider it "gamey" just making things a little more realistic. In the real world when bullets start flying, few people stand still.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom