• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    My buddy called me up and told me he has an extra tickets to the Avenged Sevenfold concert at the Coliseum tonight. I'm going because....well....it's free! Does anyone know if I will be able to carry in the Coliseum? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    a lot of venues for concerts and or sporting events do not allow firearms inside the building. many do patdowns upon entry. if i recall correctly, (off topic kinda) lucas oil stadium here in indy has a special gate for those that carry with a firearm check at the door. someone correct me if i am wrong.
    i know a few concerts i have been too they have told me to leave my pocket knife in the car and would not let me in until doing so or hiding it in a way that they did not notice.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    a lot of venues for concerts and or sporting events do not allow firearms inside the building. many do patdowns upon entry. if i recall correctly, (off topic kinda) lucas oil stadium here in indy has a special gate for those that carry with a firearm check at the door. someone correct me if i am wrong.
    i know a few concerts i have been too they have told me to leave my pocket knife in the car and would not let me in until doing so or hiding it in a way that they did not notice.

Very first I've ever heard of that at LOS... I highly doubt that it's anything more than gunshop rumor.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    I'll probably just go to the concert without my EDC tonight. I'm guessing they will do a thorough check at the doors since this is a hard rock concert and there will likely be some mosh pits (which I will definitely avoid!). If there wasn't a risk that I may be kicked out of the event, I would probably try anyway.....but since my friend bought my ticket...I guess I'll just have to feel naked without it for a few hours.

I appreciate the quick responses

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    My buddy called me up and told me he has an extra tickets to the Avenged Sevenfold concert at the Coliseum tonight. I'm going because....well....it's free! Does anyone know if I will be able to carry in the Coliseum? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Funny, I got the same call today! Is your friends name Dan?

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have carried at the Coliseum many times, but concerts are the only events there that I have seen them do pat downs. I have been to hundreds of hockey games there and carried with no problem. I have been to a few concerts there and they always had a pat down before entry.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    As far as the Lucas oil rumor. A friend of mine went with his except and they told him to go to a different gate rather than to take it to the car. He just took it to car as he doesn't liens the idea of someone else holding onto it for him.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    Yeah....glad I didn't carry. There were officers and security at the doors doing pretty thorough pat downs. They even asked my cousin what was in his pocket (it was an asthma inhaler). Checked for hip, back, pocket, shoulder and ankle holsters. I can honestly say that no one at the concert was getting past that one.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Yeah....glad I didn't carry. There were officers and security at the doors doing pretty thorough pat downs. They even asked my cousin what was in his pocket (it was an asthma inhaler). Checked for hip, back, pocket, shoulder and ankle holsters. I can honestly say that no one at the concert was getting past that one.

Seems like job for Thunderwear!

If a security dude wands your business...just tell 'em it's your colostomy bag.

-J-

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom