• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leakywaders

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 10, 2012
    highland ind
    Can you pass a background check? If not you shouldnt carry.
    Kinda dumb to carry all those permission slips around and unload and secure all the time. Cop is just doing his job

dragun762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Why do this? Just get your license and while you are at it, pick up some captial letters to.:)

I dont want to be labled as having a gun permit so they wont end up posting my address like happened recently. and as far as capitals go KISS MY A**. hows that you feel better now?

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    What I don't understand:

OP doesn't want to get his LTCH because he doesn't feel he should need ask them permission. While I agree with this...He has to ask 20 other people for permission and that then dictates where he can and can't carry to a worse degree than if he just got his LTCH and carried without the property owners knowledge.

He would not need the owners "permisson" with a LTCH unless the owner actually noticed.

dragun762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Can you pass a background check? If not you shouldnt carry.
    Kinda dumb to carry all those permission slips around and unload and secure all the time. Cop is just doing his job

I think its dumb to pay for your rights. I leave my property once in a blue moon. And the slips fit in an envelope in my glovebox. Ive got around 25 and that covers about everywhere i need to go.

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    I think its dumb to pay for your rights. I leave my property once in a blue moon. And the slips fit in an envelope in my glovebox. Ive got around 25 and that covers about everywhere i need to go.

What happens when you find that you happen to need your weapon while in your car.....right...now?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I dont want to be labled as having a gun permit so they wont end up posting my address like happened recently. and as far as capitals go KISS MY A**. hows that you feel better now?

Silly Noobie. Grow up friend. This is not the forum for that. You are inciting un-lawful activity and name calling. No need for either.
    And really....get some capitals.

dragun762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    What happens when you find that you happen to need your weapon while in your car.....right...now?

My car is a weapon...lol. but seriously if you get out of your car during an altercation you are being an aggressor and it could bite you in the butt.

dragun762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Silly Noobie. Grow up friend. This is not the forum for that. You are inciting un-lawful activity and name calling. No need for either.
    And really....get some capitals.

There is nothing unlawful about what i do. And please point out what name i called someone.

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    My car is a weapon...lol. but seriously if you get out of your car during an altercation you are being an aggressor and it could bite you in the butt.

I was referring to needing a loaded gun immediately accessible while in your car. I would not bank on the fact that I could drive away in every situation.

fw501

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    If this is real... you need to audio record your interactions.

That said, you are either unlucky or you're doing something to attract attention. I've OC'd for well over a year everywhere I go and not once have I had an interaction with a law enforcement officer although I've seen plenty of them and plenty of them have seen me.

Just because you "can do something" doesn't mean you should. I agree that with that many "contacts" with the police you're inviting it. One day you may lose this game.:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Top Bottom