• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    If you've never seen that episode, the word is "NAGGERS".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrUkeYxUF0

2013-03-24_20-24-58.png

Well his does not say Naggers , so if someone has not watched that South park episode , one could see something offensive about .

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    What about the safety of all that loading and unloading going on? A ND just waiting to happen. Do yourself a favor and get a LTCH. If you are unable to please do not carry.

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    I don't disagree with that - it is the entire point of that whole skit.

I'm just pointing out it's not what most here seem to think it is.

I didn't know that and I now get the whole point is to elude to a racist term without saying it via context. I still don't feel that it makes it any more appropriate.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I didn't know that and I now get the whole point is to elude to a racist term without saying it via context. I still don't feel that it makes it any more appropriate.
    I never said it was appropriate, just pointing out it isn't what everybody thinks it is and that is it.

I don't condone it, I just explain it.

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    Fyi i dont drive because of a disability. And the car is in my name. If it stinks so bad why dont you go meet the other guy in the breakroom?

But you can parade up and down your street after the cop followed you home just fine. Must have been a bored cop to follow you home.

I've been to the break room. You were there bragging about your 14 years younger girl friend. On a thread about someone having inappropriate interactions with under age girls. Classy.

Last edited:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    If you are going to thumb your nose at the .gov why not just carry everywhere instead of asking a few neighbors for permission? You are STILL asking permission to exercise a right.

Consider it civil disobedience at its finest, hey you can even be the test case! Ask me how fun that is!

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    I have not read every post so if I'm out of line I'm sorry... This is just my 2 cents.

It kills me when white people get offended by the N word but black people call each other that word with no offense. Political correctness at its finest. The people that should be offended use it regular but the people that it doesn't affect get offended.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have not read every post so if I'm out of line I'm sorry... This is just my 2 cents.

It kills me when white people get offended by the N word but black people call each other that word with no offense. Political correctness at its finest. The people that should be offended use it regular but the people that it doesn't affect get offended.

I am not offended but my post was simply pointing out that there are some rules around here.:popcorn:

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011

Everyone should be offended by it, regardless of their race.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Everyone should be offended by it, regardless of their race.
    I agree, but if we were going to go into that discussion... I've only heard individuals of a particular race call themselves that particular word as a term of endearment. "What's up (the word)?" "Yo (the word) what you been doing?" "Get over here (the word)!" "(the word) look at that!"

I'm not saying others of other races don't use it (sure, they do) but nobody I associate with does.

It's a double standard at it's finest, imho.

Top Bottom