• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I have not read every post so if I'm out of line I'm sorry... This is just my 2 cents.

It kills me when white people get offended by the N word but black people call each other that word with no offense. Political correctness at its finest. The people that should be offended use it regular but the people that it doesn't affect get offended.

I'd just like to know how you know the skin color of the all the people who posted in this thread? :dunno:

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    I agree that it is a double standard. It is offensive to me no matter who says it, just as with any racial slur.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Wtf is your problem?? Why do you feel the need to keep insulting me?? If you dont have something constructive to add why not go back to the break room.

I'm not the problem here my friend, you are the one who started this thread and all I did was a summary of what you posted and all I did was ask a question. Why the hate from you? I'll tell you what, I'll go to the break room if you will go back in the basement.:D
    Oh. and grow some thick skin I'm just poking you, chill out, no need to get all worked up, like I said, you started this.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I dont want to be labled as having a gun permit so they wont end up posting my address like happened recently.
    This has already happened in Indiana and the law has been amended to prevent it from happening again, so that's not really a valid reason.

I did enjoy this thread though.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Yes sidewalk is private property but the city or county has an easment so you are responsible for maitinence but you cannot do anything with it.( you are responsible for fixing sidewalks and you pay the taxes).

You can be arrested for PI on a sidewalk.

Also, if you get "permission slips" from employees of businesses, but not the owner, then you may not have the owner's consent.

I'm not sure I see why it's better to get a bunch of permission slips, that can be rescinded (whoops) as opposed to getting the LTCH. Somehow I doubt the .gov is going to take you up on that invite to kiss your nether regions.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    This thread stinks

I sense the thread closing soon myself.

He doesnt seem to wanna play by any rules like 98% of us,
    But wants to play the game.

Permission slips,
    Everywhere you go,
    You get permisson slips from your neighbors to carry on thier property?

Can you see this guy, Hey can I carry a side arm in your store, property, Im not legal in Indiana to do so but will you sign my permisson slip.:rolleyes:

This attitude stinks and seems to be a common trend here lately.
    Folks getting the Cabin Feaver or something. Post and comments like this are simply uncalled for and ANY law abiding citizen should KNOW the answer to a question like CAN YOU CARRY W/O a permit.

OP your a Big fat prize for any law enforcement that catches your ass with a pistol w\o your LTCH, that shoots someone.

If you have to be in a situation where you have to use it and your detained,
    then the media can't wait to get ahold of ya,
    and you know what they could do with a story like,

Unlicensed Indiana man shoots unarmed man at 5:00
    Here's Tom with the latest story on Indiana's gun control problems.

NOW dont get me wrong Im allllllll for constitutional carry its just simply not the law right now.

:ugh:

Last edited:

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    Cause the goverment can kiss my ***.

This guy says the government can kiss his ass, and goes to great lengths to get around regulations (which I think is a lie), but wanted me banned for my avatar by the mods stating it hurt his feeling and made him cry.

He is koo koo for coco puffs fellas.

Top Bottom