Carrying in a strip mall store. Could be a legal trap?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgt1968

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2015
    lynn
    hi im joe and im somewhat new .but as fer as the shop if your not flashig it around what thay dont know wont hurt them and the frist time he is getting robed and someone in his store is carying and saves his ass he will change his mind...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    hi im joe and im somewhat new .but as fer as the shop if your not flashig it around what thay dont know wont hurt them and the frist time he is getting robed and someone in his store is carying and saves his ass he will change his mind...

A Harleyrider want-to-be? :dunno:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    There is a Buffalo Wild Wings in a strip mall that is part of the Metropolis complex in Plainfield. It has a very large "Buffalo Wild Wings BANS GUNS on these premises" sign on the door.

Someone may or may not have rolled his eyes at that sign as he proceeded inside to pick up a carryout order.

On a completely unrelated note: desert heat dry rub is really good on wings; but I still prefer Wings, Etc.

RAMMAN2002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Ok I'll give up the store name. I'm a little bit of a nerd too. I play tabletop war games and this is the only store on the SS that has the tables to play this game on. The store name is Gamerz on the Southside if you wanna do "research". Like I said I will just go there and play the games but I won't buy anything. I just feel like Gun Free Zones are so stupid. I can't belive anyone would ever think it would work stop crime.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Wracking my brain - can't think of any educational entities IN that strip center. Driving school is a neighboring building to the south. The owner/manager or whomever it was is just seems to be an ignoramus.

Been in there once; was asked to go play a few games by a buddy of mine (who was friends with the big gamer who asked us to go - this guy actually has developed and marketed a game of his own). Pretty sure I had a gun on me while I was there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ok I'll give up the store name. I'm a little bit of a nerd too. I play tabletop war games and this is the only store on the SS that has the tables to play this game on. The store name is Gamerz on the Southside if you wanna do "research". Like I said I will just go there and play the games but I won't buy anything. I just feel like Gun Free Zones are so stupid. I can't belive anyone would ever think it would work stop crime.

[video=youtube;fYL0yN110go]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYL0yN110go[/video]

Top Bottom