• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd42k

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I do not allow strangers who knock on my door into my home. What is so wrong with wanting to know if someone in my home is carrying a weapon? For the record, I drive a new truck, own my own home and work as a consultant. As for running the LTCH, I don't run it, just seeing the pink slip is good enough for me. Sure it could be fake, but thats a risk I take. Why is it such a bad thing that I decide who comes into my house carrying a weapon? My friends don't get asked when they come over because I know they do not carry weapons or do carry weapons and I am fine with that. Its the complete stranger knocking on my door to fix my toilet that I don't want armed in my house.

Does anyone really think if a stranger standing at your front door who plans Ill harm to you or anyone else is going to truthfully answer the question "Are you carrying a weapon?".:scratch:

Almost weekly I sit directly behind our pastor exercising my valid LTCH. He doesn't know I carry nor do I know if he carry's. Nor does anyone else around me or anyone else around them.

I think as an experiment the next time a contractor comes to my house I'm gonna ask.

1. Do you have a valid Indiana LTCH?
    2. If no, follow up with why not.
    3. If yes, follow up with are you exercising that LTCH.
    4. If yes to #3, follow up with welcome to my home.
    5. If no to #3 follow up with why not.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Does anyone really think if a stranger standing at your front door who plans Ill harm to you or anyone else is going to truthfully answer the question "Are you carrying a weapon?".:scratch:

Almost weekly I sit directly behind our pastor exercising my valid LTCH. He doesn't know I carry nor do I know if he carry's. Nor does anyone else around me or anyone else around them.

I think as an experiment the next time a contractor comes to my house I'm gonna ask.

1. Do you have a valid Indiana LTCH?
    2. If no, follow up with why not.
    3. If yes, follow up with are you exercising that LTCH.
    4. If yes to #3, follow up with welcome to my home.
    5. If no to #3 follow up with why not.

YES! This guy^^^^ gets it. BTW great idea on the experiment.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

You haven't seen what a sign can do? :dunno:

guns-sociopath-gun-free-zone-poster.jpg

Top Bottom