• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I never understood how anyone could look at a vehicle online and decide that's the car they want without seeing it in person or driving it to check the handling, ride, comfort, controls, etc. is what is expected.

Buy a major item on blind faith? No thanks.

It's like buying clothes or shoes online without knowing how they will fit or look on you. The only way I'll do that is if I go to a brick & mortar store and already know I'll buy that exact item.

How many of us would buy a gun they've never held or shot before? (well, not me at least)

There's actually a pretty big market share of sales for tools, clothes, shoes, guns, etc. online. #BudsGunShop #Zappos #AmazonForEverything

With the return policy that companies have (especially cars), it is not as big a risk as it may seem initially.

Step into the internet age. Don't be the grandpa that clings to his 2.5" steel revolver when there are better quality semi autos available. :D

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    There's actually a pretty big market share of sales for tools, clothes, shoes, guns, etc. online. #BudsGunShop #Zappos #AmazonForEverything

With the return policy that companies have (especially cars), it is not as big a risk as it may seem initially.

Step into the internet age. Don't be the grandpa that clings to his 2.5" steel revolver when there are better quality semi autos available. :D
    It’s just a huge hassle to me to have to re-package, send back and wait for a refund when I can just roll down the street a few blocks and get exactly what I want and know whether I want to keep it or not right then and there.

I do buy many things online but mostly things I had previous experience with.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    It’s just a huge hassle to me to have to re-package, send back and wait for a refund when I can just roll down the street a few blocks and get exactly what I want and know whether I want to keep it or not right then and there.

I do buy many things online but mostly things I had previous experience with.

No doubt there are things that are better to purchase in person. It varies by the thing and the person.

Also it's a lot cheaper online in a lot of cases.

I'm just saying that the online purchasing has evolved so much that even though I was hesitant to buy a car online, I tried it and found it to be worthwhile.

Having said that, I did test drive one locally. When the salesman started their usual ********, I decided on carvana right there.

Top Bottom