• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twocoughs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    Along Hiway 1
    Has anyone heard of the Case American Whitetail Commemorative Set. I have one and can't find out anything about it. I think it came out in 1996. 1in500 limited edition. Too pretty to use.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Has anyone heard of the Case American Whitetail Commemorative Set. I have one and can't find out anything about it. I think it came out in 1996. 1in500 limited edition. Too pretty to use.

The American Whitetail Deer Commemorative set comes in a solid oak box and contains a Kodiak stag handled fixed blade knife that is laser etched with buck deer. It also contains a 51405L stag handled folding lock back knife with a laser etched buck on the blade. The set also comes with a Zippo lighter (Zippo ownes Case Cutlery and they are both located in Bradford PA.) that has a picture of a buck on it and a fine pewter key ring molded into the shape of a standing buck. If I remember right, this set was commissioned by a private company or organization in 1995 and only 500 sets were produced. Suggested retail price was $300 at that time.

Top Bottom