• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How do you spend the most of your money?

• Total voters

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just noticed that I have a bunch of cash in my wallet and didn't even realize how much I had. When I lived in Austria, I got so used to the cash economy there that it carried over when I got home, despite the prevalence of credit card machines. I don't remember the last time I used my check card for anything, and I don't even HAVE a checkbook.

I also don't have a credit card. I'm still in college, so I'm trying to put that off as long as practical.

So my question to :ingo: is: What method do you use for the majority of your purchases?

Poll to be added.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Majority of purchases are done in cash. The main thing I use my credit card for is gas because I hate going inside and waiting in line for gas. yes I said it Im a Dave Ramsey fan and I have a credit card. I pay it off every month though so don't hurt me Dave

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    cash. i hate banks and also hate the idea of anyone being able to keep track of my purchases. cash isnt 100% anonymous, but more so than a card, plus if a bank or a card strip or a merchant is broken, im not stranded.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Debit/credit card.

I carry $100 cash in my wallet for emergencies but I would say 90% of my purchases are with my debit card.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    95% of the time I use cash. I keep the some money on the debit card just in case, though. It's come in handy a couple times.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Credit card for convenience and the points. Pay off the day the bill comes in. However, I recently bought a bicycle and they gave me a 7% discount for cash. Sometimes I will ask if there is a discount for cash, won't work at sears, but maybe for the mom and pop outfits.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    My bank pays me $.20 every time I swipe my debit card. At the end of the month, we have made about $5.00. I don't remember the last time I had cash in my wallet.

Top Bottom