• ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Corbett will sign Castle Doctrine - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

In yet another victory for our 2nd Amendment rights, the Pennsylvania Senate voted today to expand Castle Doctine in an overwhelming 45-5 vote! HB40 is now headed to Gov. Corbett's desk where he will sign it.

Once it is signed, there will be no duty to retreat outside the home in Pennsylvania! If a person is in an area where they are legally permitted to be, and that person is in fear for their life, they may shoot without retreat.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Won't matter in Philly. You'll still go to jail.
    Yeah I think it works the opposite in Philly. You have to stand there unarmed and not retreat while some dirtbag tries to kill you. :n00b:

bollerman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    You know it :D

It's interesting to note that all 5 Senators who opposed this legislation were from...you guessed it! Philly. Hopefully they're thrown out on their asses during the next election. :patriot:

Probably not. Philly is where the Black Panthers were at the polls intimidating Caucasian voters - even the ones who wanted to vote for Obama, and there was no investigation.

I used to enjoy going there until I found out that if you tried to defend yourself, even unarmed, you were more likely to get jail time than your assailant. YAY America!

That's ok, I'd love for one of those punks to come out here where our homes are protected by God and guns. They might meet them both.

:ar15:

Top Bottom