• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    boy is she in trouble.......................

I'm gong to have to have a long talk about her sneaking around later tonight.......

she was doing something she knew she should not...........

she didn't do a good job of keeping it from me..............

the trap I set was too hard for her to reset.

she found "fake" hidden gift box and tried to put it back the same way......

she will never find the real gift till christmas because it is in plain sight......

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    My Wife just buys her gift and tells me what I got her. Her whole family give each other list of things to get. What's the fun in that.

Next I dare you to hide some lingerie in a smaller size, and maybe even put the wrong name on the gift.

Muddy_Ford

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Hartford City
    Hahah! I actually wish my wife would try to do that, it would make Christmas time even more fun for me.................I could break out the Duct tape like my step-Dad did to me as a kid.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    My Wife just buys her gift and tells me what I got her. Her whole family give each other list of things to get. What's the fun in that.

Next I dare you to hide some lingerie in a smaller size, and maybe even put the wrong name on the gift.

I dare you to you buy a bra and slip it under your truck seat. Then have her go out to the truck and get something from under the seat. :popcorn:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I dare you to you buy a bra and slip it under your truck seat. Then have her go out to the truck and get something from under the seat. :popcorn:

Pack of condemns would work also :D That said; you have to know your wife. One of my soldiers was play scrabble and scribbling words on a piece of paper. Three O'clock in the morning he wakes up with his wife pressing a winchester in his chest; she is demanding to know who the hell this woman is that his writing about. She had gone through his clothes after he went to bed. It was always fun reading the morning blotter report. Geez if he'd play this joke on her ... good night.

Last edited:

arma73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Morgan Co.
    My wife is the same when it comes to peeking at her presents.So now I wait till Christmas eve to buy here anything and in the past I have bought a present an returned after I knew she peeked. The look on her face was classic when she opened up a box of socks;)

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    My wife is the same when it comes to peeking at her presents.So now I wait till Christmas eve to buy here anything and in the past I have bought a present an returned after I knew she peeked. The look on her face was classic when she opened up a box of socks;)

Which is why my wifes present is in a safe at the place I purchased it!

Speaking of, I need to get the tree up this week so I can go get her present and put it under there!!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County

Better yet: Pick up some lingerie at Indianapolis Tent & Awning. You know, the "hefty" size, built for "offroad use" and put that in a gift box for her to find.

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hahah! I actually wish my wife would try to do that, it would make Christmas time even more fun for me.................I could break out the Duct tape like my step-Dad did to me as a kid.

Uhhhhh...I can't believe the home life you must have had growing up........:scared:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    boy is she in trouble.......................

I'm gong to have to have a long talk about her sneaking around later tonight.......

she was doing something she knew she should not...........

she didn't do a good job of keeping it from me..............

the trap I set was too hard for her to reset.

she found "fake" hidden gift box and tried to put it back the same way......

she will never find the real gift till christmas because it is in plain sight......

This idea I like a lot!

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Her whole family give each other list of things to get. What's the fun in that.

Yainorite! I can't stand that. On top of that, the list is all stuff like tube socks. Screw that.

And she doesn't think fire extinguishers are a great idea for a gift? Let me ask you who doesn't need one? Who HAS one? And when I got a killer deal on inspected fire extinguishers this summer she knew what they were for.

Top Bottom