• chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    State Fair Website said:
    WEAPONS
    No person in possession of a deadly weapon shall be permitted onto or be permitted to remain on the Fairgrounds; any person properly licensed to carry a firearm must secure the firearm in a locked compartment of his/her vehicle and it shall not be visible to a passerby.

Also, per Indiana code, carrying a firearm on fairground property is prohibited during the annual State Fair.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...08025-someone-doesnt-read-law-state-fair.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry-issues-self-defense/307317-state-fair-off-limits.html

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Picked Nit: isn't Indiana Code. is Indiana Administrative Code that has given legal authority to the State Fair Commission to prohibit firearms on fairgrounds property during the State Fair.

I do not think there are any ramifications (legally speaking) about leaving one/a million in your locked vehicle.

And, now, as of the first of july 2014 - we can even leave them locked inside our vehicles on school property. which is fantastic since the Deaf School is one of the best places to park when visiting the State Fair.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think it's just a possible eviction and ticket. Not arrest. I may be wrong. But if it's hidden who's gonna know.
    Whats better? Victim and dead or rule breaker (but constitutionally right) and alive?

Top Bottom