• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greeper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    So, I normally carry using a Crossbreed Supertuck, but for hanging around the house (I work from a home office), I'll use a Fobus paddle holster and a button up shirt, untucked (in case I run out). Today, I planned on doing some honey-do stuff, so I threw on an old T-shirt...It was tight...I thought "hey, I've been working out and it shows". At that point, my daughter starts laughing and making fun of my CC attempt. I think I better not go out yet...

Have fun with it...
    Bad_Concealed_Carry.jpg

If you look close, I think you can read the serial number.

Greeper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    Yeah, while I'm totally open to the idea of OC, I haven't brought myself to that point where I'm personally comfortable with it. I need to get responses in my head if anybody asked about it before I would do it...otherwise I'd say the first thing on my mind and...well...let's just say that would be a problem.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    With your arm at your side - chances are good that no one will notice.

We Americans are quite an oblivious lot.

-J-

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    I think that's the gun grabbing 5 year old girl that has grown up some. Looks to me like she's preparing to snatch that gun right out of there.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    With your arm at your side - chances are good that no one will notice.

We Americans are quite an oblivious lot.

-J-

Most people wouldn't notice if you were walking around with your forehead on fire.

As stated, most people are not very observant and I doubt would notice at all. Most tend to have their nose stuck in their phone, are buys with kids or other aspects of daily life, and have little to no situational awareness.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Yeah, while I'm totally open to the idea of OC, I haven't brought myself to that point where I'm personally comfortable with it. I need to get responses in my head if anybody asked about it before I would do it...otherwise I'd say the first thing on my mind and...well...let's just say that would be a problem.

I venture to say the bad print of a failed CC is more obvious than an OC. "What the **** is that thing?" vs "Big black boxy object = phone"

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    I know I look for CCing and OCing (just for curiosity) and I hardly notice it. I can only imagine how clueless people are about it.

I'm too fat too CC properly anyway, so I just oc and throw on a hoodie or a jersey

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    I know I look for CCing and OCing (just for curiosity) and I hardly notice it. I can only imagine how clueless people are about it.

I'm too fat too CC properly anyway, so I just oc and throw on a hoodie or a jersey

So, you open carry, or carry owb? If you're wearing a cover garment over your gun that's not OC...?

Top Bottom