• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The key to cc of any forearm is body habitus. Work your pecs and abs until a loose fitting shirt conceals everything below your chest. voila! easy cc! Seriously though, I carry a FS M&P with no problem. I second the apex trigger kit.

CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand

Phantom Light Compatible Holster

Inside Waistband Holsters - products new home - Infidel Ultra

THIS :yesway::yesway::yesway:

But in all seriousness, gonna go on my medical rant. Getting into shape is both healthy for you, makes you feel better, gives you a better sex life, AND lets you conceal a gun easier.
    So many benefits.

Rant over.
    :ranton:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I carry an M&P9c for the last 5 months and i love it! You do not gain much from the full size that you cannot get with the compact. 17 round mags fit into the compact, making the grip a fs grip, but if you ever want to coneal, then haveing the pinky extension grip makes it a smaller package with the ability to still get all fingers on the grip. :twocents:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Eh.
    If you really want to conceal
    naa-mini-revolver.jpg

74J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    I have both the compact and full size. Haven't carried the full size in a long time so for kicks I put the full size in the crossbreed today. Really isn't much different then the compact. The grip is longer but it is only noticeable when I sit in the truck. The butt hits the seat more and makes the gun sit different then the compact. Otherwise not really any difference.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I have a full size and picked up a compact to carry. Actually ended up going back to the full size for carry and just getting a better holster. I carried the compact in a Don Hume IWB and went back and forth between an MTAC, Crossbreed, and Blade-Tech Nano for the full size before settling on the Crossbreed. I haven't really had an issue carrying the full size at all. Ended up selling the compact and haven't looked back.

Top Bottom