• ...and so much more!
  • Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    Any recommendations from experience...
    Looking for recommendation for CC the PX Storm in 45 Holsters to look at or Holsters to stay a way from? Thanks

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I have a px4 subcompact I carry occasionally. Have a Infidel holster from Comp-tac for it. Works great.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Just picked up a Remora 10SS. It fits the gun great though I haven't had enough time with it to give a credible review. That will be coming though.

As far as a recommendation that will depend on how you want to carry (IWB, AIWB, OWB) and where (12:00, 3:00, 4:00 etc).

Your build goes a long way in determining that stuff.

jlgray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    Clarksville
    I have been carrying mine in a super tuck tho I bring it a little more forward than I carry my g23. The but of the gun is a tad bit longer. One to stay away from is the safari land 6378 als its been scratching the slide big time

Jhampton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    I have a full size in .40 but its DAO and I need to practice more with it before I feel comfortable carrying it. Plus I don't have a good holster for it either.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have a full size in .40 but its DAO and I need to practice more with it before I feel comfortable carrying it. Plus I don't have a good holster for it either.
    I have a uncle mikes holster for mine and really like it, seems to fit nice and hooks onto my pants nice for CC.

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    Just picked up a Remora 10SS. It fits the gun great though I haven't had enough time with it to give a credible review. That will be coming though.

As far as a recommendation that will depend on how you want to carry (IWB, AIWB, OWB) and where (12:00, 3:00, 4:00 etc).

Your build goes a long way in determining that stuff.

what does AIWB stand for? I know what IWB, and OWB stand for. Also, is there a list of acronyms that are often used available on this site? If you know, I would appreciate a PM. thanks! And so I am not completely off topic, I have used Galco IWB holsters at the 4:00 position... works amazing, but I carry a Glock 19

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Appendix Inside Waist Band, or belly carry. Usually positioned between 12:00 and 1:00.

Not sure if there's an acronym thread or not...

Top Bottom