• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Yup you read that correctly. I actually CC'd in Toronto Canada today without any issues. I concealed my cellphone on my new cellphone hip holster. If a bad guy comes along all I have to do is pull it out, turn it on. find a signal, dial 911 and wait for the Calvary to come to my rescue within the next 60 minutes.

If the bad guy isn't intimidated by that I have an app that makes the sound of a synthetic gun shot. (It actually sound more like a pig farting)

Tomorrow I think I will get more daring and OCC (Open carry my cellphone) I am hoping I don't startle too many people if I use my right to call for someone else to defend me while I am being mugged the Torontonians may have to pass legislation dictating that I get training so I am properly certified in handling my cell phone safely. I am sure they are going to limit my battery capacity to only hold a 7 hour charge soon and I have been told I will not be able to have back up batteries.

I was told this was not necessary as I could rely on other sources of security such as running around in circles looking for non-existent payphones. Using or handling other peoples cell phones is strictly prohibited as well the only exception is if you come across a wounded deer the nearest police officer may lend you their cell phone but only if you promise to post the picture from the cellphone on Facebook proving your good intentions. :n00b:

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Better watch it when you Occ, if a leo stops and your phone records it, you may be accused of douchebagging for attention.

Top Bottom