• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    If you are talking the full size that is a BIG gun to CC. My son has one and switched to carrying the M&P Shield 40.

I have CCed my 9mm Pro MP 5" a LOT. Never a problem. currently, I am carrying my S&W model 66 4".....it CC's well too. I spent several days last week in an Iowa hospital carrying it, no one ever knew.

Ben Nelson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Corner of Walk & Dont Walk
    Tip:
    The X grip isn't necessary. I have two and i don't ever use them. Why? Well first, mine needed cut down to even allow the magazine to lock in the gun. Second, they slide around on the mag when it is not in the gun, so imagine them on upside down mags in a mag holder (its a no go). Third, I don't need them to shoot a full size mag, I just stick my pinky out, same as with 12 round mags. The only thing these are good for is making your gun look perty with a full size mag in it IMO, . . .

Hey, I got perty hands . . . ;)

Seriously, thanks for the input. I'm testing wearing my kid's G19 with a CrossBreed Supertuck. If all goes well, I just may get the full size M&P 9 and said IWB holster.

Plisken

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Under the radar
    M&p carry

I have the m&p9c. And I carry it in a galco king tuk holster under a darker colored t shirt. With no problems. I thought about gettin a single stack 9mm. But most of them arent much smaller than the 9c. Or lighter for that matter. And the 9c holds more rounds and you can use 17 round full size mags.

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Who CCs a SW M&P 9mm?

I'm looking to CC an M&P 9, but am undecided on how to carry. IWB? Shoulder rig under a shirt? I'm a typical middle-age guy with 25 extra pounds around the middle (5'11", 240 lb).

Your input is appreciated!

You're right, it's not typical. . . 30 years in the gym have packed on more muscle than the average Joe. And the BMI charts do not account for body composition . . .

So you have 25lbs of sculpted abs from the gym? Honestly I don't care never mind, my intent of my post was to share that I don't think your description is typical but it seems to have been taken the wrong way, as if I was attacking your health which was not my intent. I am by no means in any sort of physical shape myself and had no intention at all to pass any sort of judgement. My intent was to share that I felt the description was not typical. The fault is likely mine due to poor presentation.

Last edited:

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    This post further proves that you were not, as you previously claimed, posting that someone is "obese" just to get a handle on their holster needs..

Just admit it, you were calling out the person posting for being "fat"

See above please I edited.

Top Bottom