• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    Hey Im new here and I figured this was the best place to ask. What is the turn around time for the ccw permit these days. I had one about 6 years ago and it only took about two or three weeks. This time the lady told me 18 weeks. Just thought I would ask and see if anyone knew.

Thanks

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    The answer they gave you may be accurate. They have been taking anywhere between 6 weeks and 18 weeks, give or take. There is another option however, you can use an online application through L1 Identity Solutions and the turnaround time is usually 14 days or less.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Hey Im new here and I figured this was the best place to ask. What is the turn around time for the ccw permit these days. I had one about 6 years ago and it only took about two or three weeks. This time the lady told me 18 weeks. Just thought I would ask and see if anyone knew.

Thanks
    LTCH

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    Anyone post a link to the online application? I would pay the 40 again if it means I will get it that much faster.

BTW I looked into the LTCH thing. www.ltch.org Thanks but my dog is fine. I will stick with the gun permit for now. Maybe they could teach him how to shoot.

Last edited:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Anyone post a link to the online application? I would pay the 40 again if it means I will get it that much faster.

BTW I looked into the LTCH thing. www.ltch.org Thanks but my dog is fine. I will stick with the gun permit for now. Maybe they could teach him how to shoot.

The gun permit you speak of is properly called License To Carry Handgun, or LTCH, in Indiana we can carry openly or concealed with the LTCH.

Top Bottom