• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3DPointCloud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    SW IN
    Has anyone had any troubles with this merchant? I understand they have a nice product however, the online transactions are a hit and miss with different folks. Some Bad reviews online and some good. Looking for feedback before I cancel an order or let alone purchase one on one. Telephone number listed on the website goes straight to an inbox that is spilling over. Ordered online and recieved and immediate PO but was never billed for the initial pre-approval. Appreciate any feedback.

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I sent a holster back for a return on 3/9 and have not heard anything back yet. I am wondering if I ever will. He was at the Michigan City gun show a 3 weeks ago and seemed like a nice guy.

3DPointCloud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    SW IN
    My very good friend has purchased with him at the 1500. Says he was very nice as well. I'm guessing he's busy with gun shows.. I hope. Maybe not to saavy with internet sales... thanks for the reply

3DPointCloud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    SW IN
    I emailed them again today with no reply. I'm not being hasty or anything? LOL. Really folks, beware if you decide to shop with ccwsupply.biz

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    Agreed. I am opening a case with the BBB today. You should do the same. He has tons of complaints with them already.

3DPointCloud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    SW IN
    Agreed. I am opening a case with the BBB today. You should do the same. He has tons of complaints with them already.

I did file a complaint shortly after my last post. The BBB took me to a MI site and I was able to complete very smoothly. I hope others do the same.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Anyone who cannot be reached by phone or quick to respond to emails, I just don't give my business...

I do see, however, they have a very talented graphic artists and web developer.
    IndexPageBUTTON13.gif
    IndexPageBUTTON4.gif
    IndexPageBUTTON5.gif

"If you are cancelling a Holster order, please read the order cancellation fees section and mail your request."

3DPointCloud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    SW IN
    Nothing since I was originally notified. However, he'll be getting a few certified letters (from the BBB) in the mail which I'm sure he'll ignore as well. Either way, it sucks you might have lost a holster with that puke! Hopefully you'll be refunded one way or another.

3DPointCloud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    SW IN
    Finally recieved an email from Ross Leather explaining they found many orders in a warehouse and asked if id still like to purchase the items and to contact them directly. They were so kind to sell me the items at the same price that the CCW was asking. I replied to the kind lady's email but would you believe that the email wouldn't go thru! Ha.. My good friend recieved an email from the kind folks at Ross Leather as well informing him of the discovery of his order. THey were even kind enough to re-check his credit card to see if it was still valid. Sheeesh

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I have good news to report!

I brought a copy of all the paperwork I have accumulated with my attempts to get a refund for the holster I sent back in March 2012 to the Valparaiso Gun show this morning. Sure enough, the guy from CCW was there with a big display of holsters. He was pretty busy so I grabbed a holster for my XDM 3.8. I stood by his register and when came back from helping others he asked if I was waiting long. I told him it was OK and when he rang me up I handed him my paperwork with the BBB complaint on top and quietly said this should take care of payment. He took a quick look at the paperwork shrugged his shoulders and put his hands up and said OK. I walked away a happy camper and he probably had to change his underwear.

Top Bottom