• ...and so much more!
  • CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Don't take a selfie with it!

The Beretta Pico is the smallest .380 on the market. I carry a S&W Bodyguard as a BUG, and it can be a bit bulky, depending on what I'm wearing. I usually carry it in my left pocket.

I am still heavily considering the Pico.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Nope...I see no use for this anywhere or anytime.

As stated by others...380's are so small to care you forget you got them in your pocket. This is heavy, bulky, only get two shots, no sights, and probably uncomfortable to shoot.

That being said...I could see buying one to throw in the safe for 20 years. Kind of reminds me of the Stinger pen guns that had no practical use but are fetching a pretty penny now.

This is the only value I see in it. I'd rather have a real derringer and it'll be a sad day indeed when I have/want/use one.

Also check out the TCP (and pocket holster). I know they have a mixed reputation and I know a guy who has a problematic one but mine's never had a hiccup (knock on wood).

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "Officer Johnson, why did you shoot and kill those 12 people?"

"Well, did you know cell phone pistols exist? They all looked like those. Doesn't matter if I was wrong."

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Now you can get suspended from school for having a Pop-Tart shaped like a gun right out of the box.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I use the Desantis Nemesis. It has been fine.

This is how I carry. Love the pocket nemesis. No one has ever spotted it. But when I look at it in the mirror, I see a pistol shape. I can kind of see an interest in the cell phone pistol....maybe as a back up...if it were less the $200....maybe...

Top Bottom