• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I just had my first (and last) experience with Centerfire Systems of Versailles, Kentucky. I ordered a new Zastava M57 pistol from them last Thursday morning. They had a good price and had them in stock (according to their web site). I had heard nothing from them by late Monday afternoon and gave them a call to check the status of my order. The fellow I spoke to said that they are out of stock. They had only received 6 of them, and used all of those to fill previous back-orders. I asked him why I had not been notified of this and, more importantly, why their web site still showed them as being in stock. He had no answer for either question. He said that he didn't know when they would have more, and did I want my order to be placed in back-order status? I informed him that he could cancel my order and did not need to expect to get any more business from me.
    furious.gif

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    Sorry to hear about your luck. I have always had good experiences with them but I also have only ordered accessories (I'm weird about ordering guns online). But I will say thier customer service people aren't the nicest people in the world.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Sorry to hear about your luck. I have always had good experiences with them but I also have only ordered accessories (I'm weird about ordering guns online). But I will say thier customer service people aren't the nicest people in the world.

Yeah, I think the attitude of the guy I talked to on the phone was what really locked my jaws. Far from even acting apologetic, he clearly came across as not really giving a rat's a$$.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Never ordered firearms, just accessories. Been a few months since I've ordered so I don't know if she is still there but EVERY time I dealt with Jan she treated me like a king!

J Starkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Kokomo
    I've also only ordered accessories from them and always had a good experience. I have been seeing they had them "in stock" online and been spreading the word to a few people. I guess I'll have to tell them to call before ordering anything when it comes to firearms. Thanks for the heads up.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I've ordered some accessories online from them as well without an issue. II'm with you though - that first customer service experience is what makes you come back or avoid like the plague.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Been a few years ago I ran into a similar situation with a computer monitor from a distributor I had purchased from before. Instead of just staying mad I sent a fax to the "service manager" of the company explaining the situation - signed "your former customer". The next morning I received a phone call - not from the service manager, but from the CEO! He really wanted to know who the customer service rep was that spoke to me. Unfortunately, I had not written down that info.

He apologized profusely and said there would be a meeting with him and all the customer service manager and rep's that day - and it would not happen again. He then gave me his personal phone number and asked me to call him immediately if I had any farther problems with his company. I actually believed he would have fired the rep. I did do quite a bit of business with the company later - with zero issues!

Top Bottom