• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfe28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Good morning;

Does anyone have any suggestions for a shop in central Indiana that has a good stock of reloading supplies (projectiles, primers, dies, presses, powder, etc.)?

Thanks,
    D

SWATDUDE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    EAST CENTRAL INDIANA
    I have gone to Indiana Gun Club off of Olio Road. It has a Fortville address but it is over by Geist area. I have bought powder and primers there. They just went under new management and he has bought quit a bit of supplies. There is a gun shop in Plainfield also but I can not remember the name.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    If you don't mind ordering things, Andrew at Profile arms is always great.to work with. He can get.you just about anything you would need. He is also a site supporter, and he also does some group buys evey once in a while..

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm typically down in Greenwood once a month to visit in-laws and me and the FIL always trek over to the the Outdoorsman - they have a pretty good selection of presses, primers, powders, bullets, etc.

I'm right on the northeast side and haven't tried Indiana Gun Club - may just swing over there this weekend and check it out.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Once you go to Indiana Gun Club and see their prices, you won't be going back to the Outdoorsman. They have a selection, but their prices suck! Andrew at Profire is a first rate guy and can order anything you need. Get in on his monthly Hazmat order and save on the fees.

Wolfe28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Once you go to Indiana Gun Club and see their prices, you won't be going back to the Outdoorsman. They have a selection, but their prices suck! Andrew at Profire is a first rate guy and can order anything you need. Get in on his monthly Hazmat order and save on the fees.

Thanks for the tip on IGC. I was down at Atterbury over the weekend, and they have expanded the reloading components down there as well (I believe that IGC took over the running of the Atterbury Shooting Complex last year).

I actually live less than 2 miles from the Outdoorsman, but I've just never been impressed with the place. The prices always seem just a little higher than they should be, and nothing to offset that (I.E. impeccable service, huge selection, etc.). I wanted to like the like the place, but I just can't bring myself to spend money there.

I will also definitely be checking Profire out.

Top Bottom