• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    A big thanks to Allen M. from diamond collision for his excellent work on my CZ. I had him reshape the beavertail and refinish the frame with Titanium Cerakote. The pictures do not do it justice.

Repainted the sights

No more beavertail bite.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Now put a race hammer, adjustable sear and a few other odds and ends and she will take your breath away. Very nice looking 85. Congrats.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    That AllenM is "da bomb".. Saw him today as USDS and was consulting him on a project of my own. I hope to have it in the works in the next couple of weeks. :thatshot:

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Wow. Love the beavertail modification. I have a 75B in .40 with the same beavertail and hate it. I like the upswept beavertail in my Shadow T and would love something similar for my 75B.

Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Now put a race hammer, adjustable sear and a few other odds and ends and she will take your breath away. Very nice looking 85. Congrats.

$$$$ You won't let me enjoy it the way it is for one day will you. ;) I started looking at those adjustable sears. It is already a sweet shooter, it will be nice to see how much sweeter she can get. Thanks.

Mad Macs- I know a guy who can help you out. Seriously PM Allen M. he is a great guy who can take care of that for you. I'm already looking at some of my other guns and trying to figure out what I can have him do.

Top Bottom