• ...and so much more!
  • vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    cetme clone or FAL clone (CLOSED)

***i dont know how to locked these things, but i met up with an ingo member and bought an FAL:rockwoot:

within the next few weeks ( another paycheck or two;) ) i would really like to buy a FAL clone/frankenfal, ill take my chances if the price is right. im also interested in cetme's/clones. i havent seen these come up in WTS adds much but im sure somebody's got one they're willing to part with for monies$$$. i figure ill start looking early because when i do have the money ill have very little patience with it:spend: please post what you got, will do cash, also have a parked SA mil-spec 1911 i could trade with a bit-o-cash if one were so inclined. so what'dya got?!:popcorn:

im central indy, would drive maybe up to an hour if im committed to the buy (which means i'd need lots of pics! :) would like to do bill of sale

Last edited:

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    Oops! Didn't see that you were not interested in a CETME anymore. Sorry!

I have a CETME that I might be interested in letting go. Wood stock and foregrip. I replaced the ground bolt with a new bolt and added new bolt rollers. Bolt gaps at .015.

Have a half dozen or so steel magazines and about 180 rounds of .308 from South African battle packs.

Picture attached (obviously). Let me know.

CETME762C35119.jpg

Top Bottom