• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tacmedic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indianapolis
    SOLD[/B][/COLOR][/URL]WTT: I am looking to trade my Century CETME. The rifle shoots well, and operates as it should. I am willing to meet for a test fire/ operation of the rifle and gear. No canted front sight or other issues. I have about 200 rounds of surplus 7.62x51 South African ammo I will include with the rifle. I also have a set of LBE gear that is German Bundeswher military surplus. In addition to the LBE I have 55- 20 round magazines and 1- 5 round magazine. Most of the mags are still wrapped in paper or foil. I also have enough surplus magazine pouches for all of the magazines that I have plus about thirty more. All of the German surplus gear was purchased at Hessen Antique over the course of the last several years. I have two sets of new wood furniture that have never been used, a bayonet, and various other small parts. I don't have pictures of it all yet but will get them posted soon. I am looking to trade for AK47 rifles/ pistols, M1Garand, glock 21, Mossberg 930 SPX, all plus or minus cash to make the deal fair.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/album.php?albumid=6893&pictureid=27796

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...reid=27795&albumid=6893&dl=1355690220&thumb=1

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...reid=27796&albumid=6893&dl=1355690238&thumb=1

Last edited:

tacmedic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indianapolis
    CETME Pics

I am still trying to figure out how to get decent size pics to show up on this thread. There are bigger pics at my user profile.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I am still trying to figure out how to get decent size pics to show up on this thread. There are bigger pics at my user profile.

Just change the last character in the URL from 1 to 0...works every time ;)

picture.php

picture.php

tacmedic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indianapolis
    CETME Pics

[/B][/COLOR].Thanks for letting me in how to get the pics large enough! The rifle and gear are still for sale/ trade, cash price is $750.00. This is the only firearm that I have in this caliber/ magazine. I am looking for an AK type weapon, I thought I was going to trade it for a Draco/ mags/ ammo, but it did not work out. As before I am looking for a Glock 21, AK, or Mossgerg 930 SPX. :rockwoot:

Last edited:

tacmedic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indianapolis
    CETME +++

Still available. Looking for a lever gun in .357+ammo, a couple of SKS's, full size Glock in 9mm or 45+ ammo ,mags holster, semi auto 12 gauge. CETME bolt gap .305 mm.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom