• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    There is actually only 9 pictures to search. One is a give away. Found 6 of the 9. Nice test of observation.

aescsar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2014
    Bedford
    Those are really great! I only found 3 of them and on a couple of others I still couldn't see it even when it was circled.

I sewed up some 3d camo I use for hunting on our farm and I like to think that it allows me to blend in pretty well except for the hunter's orange hat I wear.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I missed three, but I only found the others since I KNEW there was a sniper in there somewhere.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I too am dead. I found five, but it took me so long I would have been shot in the eye about 20 times by now. In real life, if I was standing there and KNEW a sniper was somewhere in front of me...I'd be running and screaming like a little girl.

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    8 and 9 weren't bad, but the others were ridiculous. I couldn't see some of them even WITH the circle!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    The last three weren't bad… But those are ridiculous, I wonder how it would be if you were in person and not looking at a picture but still! You would be dead long before you were close enough to see anything. "Looking for the barrel" certainly did not help lol

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    the only reason i seen any of them course i was looking for them other wise i would of been screwed. professionals for sure some were easy some were impossible to see even circled.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I was once walking in the woods and stumbled upon a National Guard unit that was practicing their camoflage. They were very kind in asking me to leave, but I was completely shocked at how close I had gotten to them before I ever saw them. They could have killed me many, many times over.

Top Bottom