Charge your portable electronics with human power.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I give you the the Eton Boost Turbine. this little gizmo has a 2,000 MHA batter in it and can be charged by either micro USB or by using the hand crank. It is $59.99 and designed with the purpose of giving your cell phone or other small electronic device a charge via a USB port.

p174018b.jpg p174018b2.jpg p174018b3.jpg
    available at Search Results | The Eton Webstore

eton also makes a loot of other human and solar powered items to make the next natural disaster a little more enjoyable.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    My reading comprehension is failing. I don't see where it specifically says the internal battery can be charged by plugging it in. I see where it can be cranked but is that the ONLY way the battery can be charged. It would be an awesome thing to have as a backup battery charger if it can ALSO be recharged with a crank.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    labeling fail on the battery capacity. I think you meant mAH, 2,000 MAH would be 2 billion amps for a period of one hour. 2000 mAH would be 2 amps for the period of one hour... quite the difference. One is enough to power entire states or more, the other will charge your cell-phone only...

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    labeling fail on the battery capacity. I think you meant mAH, 2,000 MAH would be 2 billion amps for a period of one hour. 2000 mAH would be 2 amps for the period of one hour... quite the difference. One is enough to power entire states or more, the other will charge your cell-phone only...

yeah, you are correct typo on my part should of been a small "m" not a big "M". or for those who like it spelled out is it milli-amp hour and not Mega-amp hour.

and hear is video review of the device.

[video=youtube_share;7fi7Rgd5YxI]http://youtu.be/7fi7Rgd5YxI[/video]

Top Bottom