• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I bet TWC gives Comcast a run for their money.

As a TWC hostage, I mean subscriber, you are correct, sir. CathyInBlue I would go with the same as Comcast buying them - consolidate, give people even less choice and then pay for the expensive aquisition by squeezing them even harder.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    So Charter ponies up billions to buy... AOL? I hope they get indigestion before they eat Bright House, they've been pretty good for me.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've already decided I'm never paying more for my present crop of TV channels than I am now. The last time TWC tried raising my rates, I renegotiated over my STB, remote, and HDMI cable sitting on their counter. They lowered my bill instead of raising it. Apparently, I have to do that every year now. The year they insist on raising my rate, even a penny, I'll not be leaving their office with the STB, remote, or HDMI cable.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I've already decided I'm never paying more for my present crop of TV channels than I am now. The last time TWC tried raising my rates, I renegotiated over my STB, remote, and HDMI cable sitting on their counter. They lowered my bill instead of raising it. Apparently, I have to do that every year now. The year they insist on raising my rate, even a penny, I'll not be leaving their office with the STB, remote, or HDMI cable.

But are they your ISP?

Top Bottom