Chase, Chase, Chase, I'm Exausted Chasing...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have plenty of everything, so I'm not stressed about that. On the other hand, I feel like I'm a special favorite of Fortuna and her aunt Flo has just moved in. Plus, I'm being chased by an endless parade of beef curtains that all want a piece of me. Kroger has this roundup thing where they won't make change off a dollar value. (Another step in getting us to give up on cash?) I was about to put exact change on the counter and say "I don't support this, and you can't make me. I think next time I'll do that. She had to settle for me wadding the one which I threw at her with a cheerful "bite me."

200.gif

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I have plenty of everything, so I'm not stressed about that. On the other hand, I feel like I'm a special favorite of Fortuna and her aunt Flo has just moved in. Plus, I'm being chased by an endless parade of beef curtains that all want a piece of me. Kroger has this roundup thing where they won't make change off a dollar value. (Another step in getting us to give up on cash?) I was about to put exact change on the counter and say "I don't support this, and you can't make me. I think next time I'll do that. She had to settle for me wadding the one which I threw at her with a cheerful "bite me."

Next time tell 'em to give you your change or keep their junk. It works.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I just started on my bourbon journey last year. Those bottles were already in short supply except I got Eagle Rare easy back then.

I drink very little at this point so a bottle lasts a long time, especially since I'm not entertaining visitors which is when I prefer to drink bourbon.

I'd like a bottle of Blantons one day. I like Woodford just fine though and it's easy to get.

I finished a bottle of Noah's Mill recently. I like that one but I haven't really tried many and I find that how I like it is somewhat dependent on who I am with and the mood I'm in.:dunno:

I don't do well with a lot of choices, lol.

Top Bottom