• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I pick up whatever is cheap at shows or on sale.

I got 5k remington small rifles for 15 bucks at the valpo show. They are for 22 hornet only.

Works out nice for 9mm:cool: cheaper than 22

M1CARBINE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2018
    Valparaiso
    Buying in bulk is key and having cash is the most important part. I liked buying the reclaimed military pull down primers I got a few years back. SR mag and LR mag. They were from new ammo that was pulled down because they didn't meet the -50 deg fire test. I never had a problem.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I buy the S&B primers by the thousands when on sale at Cabelad for $19.99. It helps drive down the cost per round and beside they work just fine. My Dillon eats them just fine, no problems.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I buy the S&B primers by the thousands when on sale at Cabelad for $19.99. It helps drive down the cost per round and beside they work just fine. My Dillon eats them just fine, no problems.

I can NEVER seem to find the right ones at the Noblesville store..All they seem to have is LR Mag. or some fairly uncommon primer for the sale price of $19.95??

dooshie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Indy
    Good advice on the Cabelas S&B. Sounds like no one has had issues with them?

Maybe we could remember to bump this thread next time Cabelas has these on sale? :ingo:

I've been using them for a few years on my 9mm and 223 and I have not had 1 misfire.... But it seems they have raised the price on them when not on sale they were 24.99 now there 27.99 so I expect the sale by august or sep

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Hopefully this isn't considered spamming, but right now Midway has Winchester primers on "clearance" for $25/k, free shipping over $100, and $10 HazMat. I know it isn't $20/k for the S&B, but I personally prefer the way Winchester feeds in my press.
    --Rick

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Glad to see competition in the primer business again. A few years back, the competition was just finding them available.

Top Bottom