• ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Yeah, how cheap?

Bushnell TRS-25 are solid, never used one but Primary Arms gets high remarks.

I have 2 Vortex SPARCs and they've been solid too

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    No. Cheap and quality optics do not go hand in hand. They're are some options that are a better value than others, but nothing that I would define as "cheap". Your going to have to spend >$100 to get something that is remotely reliable.

Brassman65

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    anderson
    No. Cheap and quality optics do not go hand in hand. They're are some options that are a better value than others, but nothing that I would define as "cheap". Your going to have to spend >$100 to get something that is remotely reliable.

No necessarily true.. Vortex is cheaper than aimpoint or trijicon but still quality.... China an quality do not go hand in hand

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What sre you using it on. What will be primary use. I have a couple of less expensive red-dots that have been on multiple guns and still work just fine.
    I also have Aimpoint as well.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I bought a used strike fire which works great. I will say that I remove the battery when I'm not using it because every time I look at the gun the on switch gets bumped on. I have this on a .22 plinker so it's no big deal to use it like that but I don't know if I'd put one on a personal defense weapon unless they have redesigned the "on" button.

All in all for the price I think its unbeatable. If you have the money I'd have Alan set you up with the Sparc instead.

Top Bottom