• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I usually buy it by the 1000 over the internet for best price (around $200 a case on AuctionArms). If I just need a few boxes for weekend plinking I'll check the sale ads or buy the Tulammo or Federal from Wally-world.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    If you live in Indy, I would suggest you look up Andrew at Profire Arms. He is a professional ammo manufacturer based out of Indy. He is probably one of the best reloaders that I have ever seen and he also will get you ammo at a great price. On top of that he can custom make rounds for whatever you are looking for and he can also teach you on how to load your own.

The second thing I would say is that you may not want to go cheap on you self defense rounds. If your life or the life of someone you love may be dependent on that ammo someday, I wouldnt go cheap. You need to know that the ammo will go bang every time and also it will do the job quick in every situation. Just my 2 cents.

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    The second thing I would say is that you may not want to go cheap on you self defense rounds. If your life or the life of someone you love may be dependent on that ammo someday, I wouldnt go cheap. You need to know that the ammo will go bang every time and also it will do the job quick in every situation. Just my 2 cents.

Exactly right. Pay cheap for practice rounds, spend the money for what could save your life. A few other sites I know of: Cheap Ammo For Sale | In Stock Ammunition For Sale, Discount Hunting Supplies, Shooting Supplies, Ammunition, Gun Safes - Able Ammo, Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    MC Sports (Muncie) sells Fiocchi brand bullets pretty cheap. We bought 38 special 130 GRS bullets 50 for $15.99, 380 auto 95GRS bullets $13.99 for 50 & 357 mag 142 GRS bullets $17.99 for 50. I think these were sale prices so I would call them before making a special trip.

Top Bottom