• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'll never spend a penny with them again. Gouging on prices and suspending firearms sales? They can suck it.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I thought I was losing my mind. Just an hour ago, I posted a link to their selection of ARs -- all "not in stock" except for two models of Remintons.

I just went back there to see if they had sold the Remingtons and couldn't even find any link for guns of any kind! When I searched for one and found it, a note that said that CTD "does not sell firearms."

Thought I was losing it. :)

jimmytj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    Wow this is crazy...

The dumb thing is that it seems some of these retailers are making these rash changes w/o thinking about the future implications it might have on their business. Yeah it's "nice" to fit in with the puplic wishes, but say we make it through to January just to find out that "firearms" in general are still kosher to own. I can imagine that for a lot more buyers than just myself, that I'd prefer to buy from a retailer that stood behind their products (and their intention of selling them).

Kudo's to Dicks/CTD if they hurt their own profits by stunts like this.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    They have always been a company that could not be trusted. My searchfu is weak, but they used to ad a monthly fee on to people that ordered with credit cards. I say good riddance.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    They are getting hammered on facebook.

Magpul PMAG 30 Polymer 30 Round AR-15 Magazine 5.56 NATO, Black

That's right - 30 rd PMAG for $59.97 :laugh:

F - CTD :xmad:
    Read the "fine print"

Note: Magpul has recently released the Gen 3 M3 Magazine. The magazines listed on this page are Gen 2 PMAGs with the dust covers. The M3 magazines will have a different part number when we receive them.

They are merely pricing them out of stock. Meaning intentionally raising the price so nobody will buy them and they can stock the newer/later/greater model or whatever. It's common practice in businesses actually. Some of my employers' vendors do the same thing with certain components and I know M&A Parts does it too.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I've bought stuff from them before occasionally. But they have just lost me as a customer.

After they pulled their crap in 2008 the evening of the election, I vowed I would never buy anything from them again. And I haven't. They have a long long history of doing this stuff. But hey, many people right here on InGO say they will buy on price only and the ethics of the company they buy from doesn't mean anything, so there's plenty of people to keep them in business.

Top Bottom