Cheaper Than Dirt... The good..the bad...the ugly?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    I have never ordered from cheaper than dirt and something I put in my email to get notifications on in stock status was sent today. What is the good, bad, and ugly about cheaper than dirt? Thanks :ingo:

Any promo codes would help too. But I dont think im spending much.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    they p**sed me off when they jacked the prices sky high when obama was elected. so i stay clear of them.

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Spent quite a bit of money on that site, they have good deals on somewhat regular basis and never had any problems with them.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've had no problems buying small stuff from them. They do seem to like to split orders when shipping though and that gets a bit annoying.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    While I've heard horror stories, I have ordered probly 5 different things from them and have never had an issue. Items arrive as described and sooner then where told.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    They are not cheaper than dirt any more. Use to order stuff from them quite a bit. It always arrived on time and everything I order was in the box. As soon as the great ammo gouge started happening they went way over board and haven't order anything since. Also if you order from them once, they will never stop sending you a monthly catalog.

J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    They have some good deals on some stuff and not on other stuff. I just shop around. But if they have something i want for a good price i never hesitate. I have placed around around 15 orders or so with them over the last 2 years and they have been great. They ship same day (if placed before 2PM), fast shipping and great packaging. Like someone said above it always arrives before it's promised. :yesway:

I've never had a bad order. But beware, they do sell a lot of "cheap" stuff. If it's priced to good to be true, it usually is. Know what your buying.

BTW, hello everyone! First Post.

Top Bottom