• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikebaker1129

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Houston ,TX
    Where can one locate some very inexpensive Beretta 92 mags ?
    Checkmate,airtronics,Asian,Mecgar,factory Beretta.
    Looking for some cheap ones $10 or less.
    Any ideas would be appreciated.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    There's a surplus vendor who sets up at the 1500 and he usually has a pile of them for anywhere from $5 to $20. I picked up a pile of them a couple shows ago for $10 each and they were all Italian Beretta made. :D

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just remember, getting cheap mags for a Beretta 92 might save you money, but that doesn't mean they will work. Berettas seem to function nicely using either factory (PB stamped) mags, MDS mags which is the company that makes the factory mags, except at a lower price for the same quality mag, and Mec-gar also a great mag for the Beretta, and again they are sometimes used by Beretta to make their factory mags.

I once got a great deal on Eagle mags for the Beretta, and they made great weights for the trash bags.

Newer military mags, I believe to be Checkmates, are ok, but the early ones were junk. If you get any, make sure the follower slides freely, otherwise a full disassembly and smoothing of the inside of the mag body is required.

As stated above, CDNN has some great prices on Beretta factory and MDS mags.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Not to be a thread jack, but does anyone know where I could find some stainless Beretta Inox mags? I am looking for the ones with the stainless base plates.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Not to be a thread jack, but does anyone know where I could find some stainless Beretta Inox mags? I am looking for the ones with the stainless base plates.

Good luck! Those are among the hardest mags of any to find. Every now and then they pop up on Gunbroker, but usually sell for a crazy amount of money.

You can also find one at a gun show, but again you would have a better chance with a lottery ticket.

Check Gunbroker. Good luck, seriously.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Join the National Guard in an MOS that carries the M9 like MP or Aviation. Everytime we went to the range we seemed to have quite a few less mags when we put the magazine container back in the supply room. I am not condoning stealing mags from the military just making the statement that some people do.

Top Bottom