Cheapest place to order reloading components?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    My last kind of large powder shipment came from powder valley. I get my plated pistol bullets from xtremebullets (which I believe is what bobcat steel carries). I think my last order of hornady .233 bullets came from Natchez or grafs. One of them had them on sale for 8.99 per hundred.
    Powder and primers I usually try to get locally but no one has had Varget and powder vally got some in. Well one shop had it but the price was rediculous.
    If I lived closer to them I would get a lot of my stuff from Bobcat Steel.
    The last time we ordered .223 brass was from brassbombers. You can get all one headstamp and already swaged it costs a bit more but the time saving is awesome.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Try midsouthshooterssupply.com they usually have good selections and prices for powder. Plated bullets from xtremebullets.com I use an lnl myself and don't have any complaints. I load 4-5000 per year without any real problems.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Thanks for the shout outs guys.

Yes, website is steel only currently, but I promise you we have much more inventory in reloading components, equipment, ammunition, etc.

Just pulled up to the new shop with the last of the shelving units, so I hope to announce our grand opening here soon.

Top Bottom