• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Great idea if you have to deal with the calicomies, but I think technically the term 'checkmate' means your opponent has no more moves and you win. This seems too much like admitting defeat to me.

Yea totally not checkmate. Some better terms might be workaround, accommodation, compromise, capitulation...

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I posted about the Kali-Key on another forum. Here's a reply from a California resident:

"Here is link that will give you an idea of what is required to make a AR’s compliant in California. Compliance to this any other laws relating specifically to AR’s has been very low. There are still Patriots here. I’m a native of the state, I used to take my gun to school, so I could hunt on the way home. I also had all kinds of quail two blocks from my front door. I was raised in a small town (it’s not small anymore), San Carlos, only 25 miles south of San Francisco. Then Came the invasion from over the country. Bringing people from everywhere,(including Mexico) people like, Nancy Pelosi. The change was on. Where I grew up, beautiful country, the S.F. peninsula, is now covered with homes or paved over. If you want a home here, you will need millions to purchase one.

Things on the political front continue to get worse. The Governor is a total punk and a anti-gun zealot. A day of reckoning is not too far in the future. People away from the cities of L.A. S.F. are fed up with the oppression.

So Doug, I’m glad your not here also. I would never wish this on the fine people on this board.

https://jtactical.com/products/ca-co...ar-alternative"

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    IIRC CA has changed definitions time and again in order to outlaw guns. If this did satisfy their legal requirements, it sure wouldn't satisfy THEM, and they'd call it a loop-hole and change the law.
    Exactly like the Thorston stock that came about to satisfy the “featureless rifle” configuration, now it gets called out BY NAME in the latest Feinstein swill

Top Bottom